Outback Cup Regatta Juan Update 17 Sept

Everything related to San Juan 21 and the Class Association
RLDommel
Outback Cup Regatta Juan Update 17 Sept

Post by RLDommel » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Right now, 7 registrations have been officially received. I know that Carol Brock (AS) is coming, Mike Robinson (AS) had promised to come and usually Bill McClure (AS) will show up. And, I have one more local, Dave Mahrer (WS) has not registered as yet. If this comes together, as it looks now, we should have both a WS and AS start on the "One Design Course."

For you stragglers, the pre-registration deadline is Tuesday September 25.

On Friday eve starting at 1900 at the Welcome Party, a great local Italian Restaurant call Alodia's will be serving Italian treats until they run out. Also, there will be free margaritas and possibly Goom Bay Smash (....just ask what isn't in it).

I suggest you come directly to the club if you can and enjoy the Welcome Party and drop your boat off.

There will be the typical continental breakfast each day, however, you will find plenty of fast food places close by if you need more.

On Sat you will need to provide your own lunch.

On Sun the CSC Auxiliary will be grilling hamburgers for $5 ea. You can have cheese for no extra charge, apply your own condiments, side dish of baked beans, cookies and assorted soft drinks. This will start as soon as boats start coming off the water.

So come on down, or over, or up and check out the venue for the 2013 San Juan 21 North Americans.

We have just installed four brand new docks so we have plenty of great dock space. We now have four active ramps. Remember that we don't have that trouble some salt water and max tide equals low tide so current is not a problem.

Register at:

http://www.columbiasailingclub.org/

Cheers, (\ <----- SJ 21 "White Knuckles" (\_ (\_ (\_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Admiral (Dick Dommel) Home: 803.438.1993 Cell: 803.414.4300